Face Masks Mandatory again in all VIC Branches
New Victorian state-wide restrictions came into effect from 11:59pm last night, 3 February.
Face masks are again mandatory for all Middy’s staff and customers. Masks must be worn indoors at all VIC branches and outside when physical distancing cannot be maintained. So be sure to always carry a face mask with you when you leave home.
To protect our staff and customers:
- Wear a face mask indoors and where physical distancing cannot be maintained outside
- Do not go to work if you feel sick or unwell
- Physical distancing (1.5 metres)
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Cleaning equipment & surfaces after use i.e. counter iPad, till, counter tops, keyboards, etc.
Find out more at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/face-masks